Evaluation Kits for the MAX17048X and MAX17049X (MAX17048XEVKIT) (MAX17048XEVKIT)
The MAX17048X/MAX17049X evaluation kits (EV kits) include the MAX17048X/MAX17049X EV kit and the Maxim DS91230+ command module. Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software is also available for use with the evaluation kit and can be downloaded from www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware.
The EV kits are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the MAX17048X/MAX17049X host or battery-side fuel gauge for 1-cell/2-cell lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The EV kits can be powered from a single battery (MAX17048X) and configured to evaluate a single lithium cell (MAX17048X) or from two lithium cells in series (MAX17049X).
- Battery Input Voltage Range
- MAX17048X: +2.5V to +4.5V
- MAX17049X: +2.5V to +12V
- Powered from a Single Battery (MAX17048X)
- Evaluates 1-Cell (MAX17048X) or 2-Cell (MAX17049X) Batteries
- Precision В±7.5mV Voltage Measurement per Cell
- Current Sense Not Required
- On-Board LDO for 2-Cell Evaluation (MAX17049X)
- Tiny 0.9mm x 1.7mm, 8-Bump Wafer-Level Package (WLP)
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested