Evaluation Kit for the MAX1512 (MAX1512EVKIT) (MAX1512EVKIT)The MAX1512 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates and programs the MAX1512 LCD display. A rotary optical encoder (U8) provides simple hand adjustment of the MAX1512 and a pushbutton switch (SW1) initiates an EEPROM programming sequence, which locks the current MAX1512 code into EEPROM.
- 128-Step Adjustable Sink Current Output
- Resistor-Adjustable Full-Scale Range
- Output Guaranteed Monotonic Over Operating Range
- 2.6V to 3.6V Logic Supply Voltage Operating Range (VDD)
- 4.5V to 20V Analog Supply Voltage Range (VAVDD)
- 3.3V Programming Circuit Supply Voltage (VCC)
- Fully Assembled and Tested