Evaluation Kits for the MAX15096, MAX15096A, and MAX15096D (MAX15096EVKIT) (MAX15096EVKIT)The MAX15096/A/D evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15096 hot-swap controller with an integrated 6A MOSFET. The EV kit is configured to pass 6A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The EV kit uses the MAX15096GWE+ in a 2mm x 2mm, 16-bump, 0.5mm pitch wafer-level package (WLP) with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the EV kit is optimized to operate at 12V.
The EV kit can be used to evaluate all MAX15096A and MAX15096D variants.
- 2.7V to 18V Operating Voltage Range
- Up to 6A Configurable Load Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Fast Comparator Response
- PG Output
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested