Evaluation Kit for the MAX15090 and MAX15090A (MAX15090EVKIT) (MAX15090EVKIT)
The MAX15090 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15090 hot-swap controller with an integrated 12A MOSFET. The MAX15090 EV kit is configured to pass 12A in a 2.7V to 18V hot-swap application, thus providing a fully integrated solution. The MAX15090 EV kit uses the MAX15090EWI+ in a 3.5mm x 2mm, 28-bump, 0.5mm pitch wafer-level package (WLP) with a proven four-layer PCB design. As configured, the MAX15090 EV kit is optimized to operate at 12V.
The MAX15090A EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX15090A and uses the MAX15090AEWI+.
- 2.7V to 18V Operating Voltage Range
- Up to 12A Configurable Load Current Capability
- Banana Jacks for Input and Output Voltage
- Programmable Slew-Rate Control
- Selectable/Configurable Circuit-Breaker Threshold
- Configurable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Lockout
- Programmable Time-Out Delay
- Active-Low FAULT and PG Outputs
- Defined Safe Operation Area
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested