Evaluation Kit for the MAX14579E and MAX14579AE (MAX14579EEVKIT) (MAX14579EEVKIT)The MAX14579E evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14579E headset detection IC. The EV kit is designed to demonstrate the IC's headset insertion detection, SEND/END detection, and microphone low-power features. The EV kit requires a single power source using an active USB port.
The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX14579EETA in an 8-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad installed and can also be used to evaluate the MAX14579AE.
- USB Powered or External Power Supplies
- Low-Power Microphone Mode
- Low-Noise Microphone Bias Generator
- Configurable for Headsets with Normally Open Detection Switches
- Headset SEND/END Detection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested