Evaluation Kit for the MAX1434, MAX1436, MAX1437, and MAX1438 (MAX1438EVKIT) (MAX1438EVKIT)The MAX1434/MAX1436/MAX1437/MAX1438 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of this family of octal 10-/12-bit analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). These ADCs accept differential analog input signals. The EV kits generate these signals from user-provided single-ended input sources. The EV kits' digital outputs can be easily sampled with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kits also feature an on-board deserializer to simplify integration with standard logic analysis systems. The EV kits operate from 1.8V and 3.3V (plus 1.5V if the FPGA is used) power supplies and include circuitry that generates a clock signal from an AC signal provided by the user.
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- Optional On-Board Clock-Shaping Circuitry
- Serial Scalable Low-Voltage Signaling (SLVS)/Low-Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) Outputs
- On-Board LVPECL Differential Output Drivers
- On-Board Deserializer
- LVDS Test Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested