Evaluation Kit for the MAX1213N and MAX1214N (MAX1213NEVKIT) (MAX1213NEVKIT)The MAX1213N/MAX1214N evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX1213N or MAX1214N analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The EV kits feature a singled-ended-to-differential conversion circuit to drive the MAX1213N/MAX1214N inputs. The digital outputs produced by the ADC can be captured with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. Additionally, the EV kits include circuitry that generates a differential clock signal from a user-provided single-ended AC signal.
- Up to 170Msps (MAX1213N)/210Msps (MAX1214N) Sampling Rate
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- Fully Differential Signal Input Configuration
- On-Board Differential Output Drivers
- Fully Assembled and Tested