Evaluation Kit for the MAX1213, MAX1214, and MAX1215 (MAX1213EVKIT) (MAX1213EVKIT)The MAX1213/MAX1214/MAX1215 evaluation kits (EV kits) are a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX1213/MAX1214/MAX1215 analog-to-digital converters (ADCs). The MAX1213/MAX1214/MAX1215 accept differential analog inputs; however, the EV kits generate this signal from a user-provided single-ended signal source. The digital outputs produced by the ADC can be easily captured with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kits operate from 1.8V power supplies and includes circuitry that generates a clock signal from a user-provided AC signal.
- Up to 170Msps/210Msps/250Msps Sampling Rate
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- Fully Differential Signal Input Configuration
- On-Board Differential Output Drivers
- Fully Assembled and Tested