Evaluation Kit for the MAX11300 (MAX11300SYS1) (MAX11300SYS1)The MAX11300PMB1 peripheral module (Pmod™) provides the necessary hardware to interface the MAX11300 20-channel programmable mixed-signal I/O device to any system that utilizes Pmod-compatible expansion ports configurable for SPI communication. The device is a 12-bit multichannel analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and a 12-bit buffered DAC output in a single IC. This device also includes software-configurable general-purpose I/O ports. A local and two remote temperature sensors keep track of junction and environmental temperatures. Adjacent pairs of ports can also be used as logic translator or analog switch. Each pin can also be used as a positive input of a comparator with programmable threshold.
Refer to the MAX11300 IC data sheet for detailed information regarding operation of the device and the USB2PMB1 (Munich) adapter board data sheet for detailed information regarding the Munich board and GUI. Refer to the MAX11300 peripheral module and Munich adaptor board Quick Start Guide for step-by-step evaluation instructions. Refer to the MAX11300 Configuration Software User Guide, in the full data sheet, for detailed information using the design tool.
Note: the MAX11300SYS1 includes both the USB2PMB1 and the MAX11300PMB1.
- Up to 20 12-Bit ADC Programmable Inputs
- Up to 20 12-Bit DACs with 25mA Current Capability
- 70mA max at +12V with On-Board Power Supply
- Use External Power Supply at VDDIO (VDDIO Jumper Removed) if More Current is Needed
- Up to 20 Digital I/Os
- Up to 20 Comparator Inputs
- Internal or External Reference for ADC and DAC
- Individually Selectable ADC References for Each Port
- Internal Temperature Sensor (-40°C to +125°C, ±3°C Accuracy)
- Two Remote Temperature-Measurement Controllers (-40°C to +150°C, ±3°C Accuracy)
- 2x6-Pin Pmod-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну