Evaluation Kit for the DS89C450 (DS89C450-KIT) (DS89C450-KIT)The DS89C450 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a proven platform to conveniently evaluate the capabilities of the ultra-high-speed flash microcontroller family. The kit contains the DS89C450 in a DIP-40 socket, 128kB of SRAM mapped through a preprogrammed CPLD, a power-supply regulator, two DB9 serial connectors, and switches and LEDs to control and display board operation. With the addition of a power supply and an RS-232 cable connected to a personal computer, the EV kit provides a completely functional system ideal for application development and debug.
The DS89C450 EV kit can also be used as a programming and development platform for the DS5000(T). Quick-start instructions and sample programs for the DS5000(T) can be obtained from the DS5000 directory on the software tool disk, or from Maxim technical support at https://support.maximintegrated.com/micro.
- Easily Load Code Using Bootstrap Loader and Serial 0 Port (DB9, J2)
- Two DB9 RS-232 Serial Connectors
- DB9 Serial Cable
- Two Internal Serial Ports
- On-Board Power Supply Regulator
- 128kB of On-Board Program + Data RAM
- Preprogrammed Xilinx CPLD Handles Address Multiplexing and RAM Mapping
- LED Display of Port 0 Levels
- Pushbutton Switches for Reset and Interrupt Generation
- Prototyping Area
- Board Schematics Included to Provide a Convenient Reference Design
|Производитель: Maxim Integrated|
Арт.: 456233 ИНФО PDF RD
The DS89C450 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a proven platform to conveniently evaluate the capabilities of the ultra-high-speed f…