USB HID Communications Module for Evaluation Kits (DS3900H2EVKIT) (DS3900H2EVKIT)
The DS3900H2 evaluation kit (EV kit) component provides bidirectional communication with I2C- and SPI-compatible devices using a PC’s USB port. In addition, the EV kit can also be used as a general-purpose digital I/O interface with 11 I/O signals that can evaluate a variety of ICs.
The DS3900H2 IC is a small form-factor module that requires appropriate headers to pass communication signals to the device under test. The IC is intended to interface with approved HID-compliant PC software designed by Maxim Integrated. The IC is intended for evaluation purposes only.
- Communicates from PCs to ICs Through a USB Port Using the Human Interface Device (HID) Class
- Fast Communication to I2C- and SPI-Compatible Devices
- 11 Total General-Purpose Digital I/O Pins, Including All Communication Protocol Pins
- Built-In Pullup Resistors for SDA and SCL Minimize Required External Hardware
- Connection to Standard Prototyping Boards Possible Using Header Connectors
- Operates from +2.5V to +5.5V
- USB HID Interface for Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-Compatible Software
- RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested Proven PCB Layout