73S1210F Multi-SAM Evaluation Board Lite (73S1210F-EB-LITEMS) (73S1210F-EB-LITEMS)The Teridian Semiconductor Corporation (TSC) 73S1210F Multi-SAM Evaluation Board Lite is a platform that demonstrates the capabilities of the 73S1210F Smart Card Controller device. It has been designed to operate either as a standalone or as a development platform.
The Multi-SAM (MS) board is a special configuration that uses a single 8010C interface device to support up to five smart cards; one full size (credit card) and up to four SIM/SAM cards This multi-SIM/SAM configuration imposes usage limitations which are described in Section 4.6 of the full data sheet.
The 73S1210F Multi-SAM Evaluation Board Lite can be programmed to run any of the Teridian turnkey applications or a user-developed custom application. Teridian provides its Pseudo-CCID application preloaded on the board and an EVM testing application on the CD.
Applications can be downloaded through the In-Circuit Emulator (ICE) or through the TSC Flash Programmer Model TFP2. As a development tool, the evaluation board has been designed to operate in conjunction with an ICE to develop and debug 73S1210F based embedded applications.
- 73S1210F ELMS board containing the 73S1210F with preloaded turnkey program PCCID (4-layer, rectangular PWB).
- 5 VDC/1,000mA universal wall transformer with 2.5mm plug ID (CUI Inc.—EPS050100-P6P).
- Serial cable: DB9, male/female, 2 meter length (Digi-Key AE1379-ND).
- CD containing documentation (data sheet, and user guides), software API libraries, evaluation code, and utilities.
- The 73S1210F Multi-SAM Evaluation Board Lite Quick Start Guide.
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну