- Low cost USB stick format provides a single evaluation platform for the XC2000 family 16bit microcontrollers.
- Complete toolchain support for the XC2000, Free Compiler Development Suite TASKING VIPER light
- Access to hardware signals through a 16 pin connector for evaluating the key features of the 16bit XC2200N microcontroller: CAN, ADC, CAPCOM6E and two USIC channels (UART, SPI and IIC).
- EB TRESOS studio for MCAL driver configuration incl. demo
- Easy installation with demos and tutorials for ease of use and quick evaluation of key features.
USB KIT UCONNECT_XC2000 family (KIT_XC2300B_UCONNECT_USB) (XC2300BUCONNECTUSBTOBO1)
The UConnect XC2300B is the new low cost USB stick providing full evaluation capability for the XC2000 16bit family of microcontrollers. The kit includes development toolchains, demos, EB TRESOS studio for driver configuration and tutorials for quick installation and ease of. The Uconnect USB Stick comes with a CAN extension Board.