Precision Weigh Scale Design Using a 24-Bit Sigma-Delta ADC with Internal PGA and AC Excitation (cn0155)This circuit is an ac excited weigh scale system that uses the AD7195, an ultralow noise, low drift, 24-bit Σ-Δ ADC with internal PGA and drivers to implement ac excitation of the load cell.
The AD7195 simplifies the weigh scale design in low offset systems because most of the system building blocks are included on the chip. The AD7195 maintains good performance over the complete output data rate range, from 4.7 Hz to 4.8 kHz, which allows it to be used in weigh scale systems that operate at low speeds along with higher speed weigh scale systems.
- Single supply operated weigh scale system
- AC excitation drives the bridge
- Handles fast data rates up to 4.8 kHz
- Integrated PGA allows for wide array of pressure sensors
- High precision pressure applications
Схемы и диаграммы
Быстро получите общее представление о схемотехнике решения