Softlog ICP2 Production Quality In-Circuit Programmer (TPG100001)
The Softlog ICP2 Production Quality In-Circuit Programmer is a cost-effective programmer that operates with a PC or as a standalone unit.
Note: All technical support and warranty service will be provided by Softlog. You can contact them at email@example.com.
- Fast programming of Microchip® 8-bit PIC® MCUs and serial EEPROMs
- Secure programming feature dramatically reduces the risk of unauthorized reconstruction of hex files
- Administrative user can limit how many times a hex file can be programmed
- Windows® DLL functions and command line interface for automatic programming
- Supports 4 serialization schemes: sequential, random, pseudo-random, and user file (1 to 8 bytes)
- 250mA Vdd drive current (40mA if powered from USB only)
- Tests Vdd and Vpp for overload with indication by software
- Wired standalone programming via 3 lines (Enter/ Pass/ Fail)
- Programmable Vdd source (ICP2 or target)
- Programmable Vdd (2.0 to 5.5V)
- Programmable Vpp (2.0 to 13.5V)
- Programmable delay between Vdd and Vpp (0.1 to 250ms)
- Programmable clock/data speed (500KHz to 2.5MHz)
- 1 MByte of on-board flash memory
- Fully integrated into MPLAB IDE® via plug-in
Тесты и симуляция
Протестируйте плату по готовым тестам
Заметили ошибку в работе сайта?
Скажите нам об этом