Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reference Design (APGRD003)
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) measures the tire pressure and wirelessly transmits the data to a controller which displays it on a LCD screen.
The TPMS system contains the following components:
|Board ||Features ||Benefits |
|Base Station || |
- PIC 18F4680 is the Core MCU of the TPMS
- Provides Scheduling Table for up to 5 Tires
- Displays Pressure and Temperature Information
- Supported Communication Protocol: CAN, LIN and RF (UHF)
- Centralized Unit that can easily be expanded to incorporate additional functionalities such as Passive Keyless Entry or Immobilization.
|Low Frequency Initiator || |
- PIC18F2680 enables the interface between Base Station and Tire Pressure Sensor Module
- Supported Communication Protocol: CAN, LIN and RF (125KHz)
- Flexible design allows designers to choose between either a CAN or LIN network for communication to Base Station.
|Tire Sensor || |
- Uses MCP2030 AFE for detecting the 125Khz signal
- Analog Sensor for Pressure and Temperature measurements
- PIC16F684 handles all measurements, calculations and communications
- Supported Communication Protocol: RF (UHF and 125KHz)
- Low power consumption
- Reliable means for detection of the Low Frequency Signal
- Increased Design Flexibility
The TPMS Reference Design can be expanded up to five tire sensor nodes with Microchip’s TPMS Accessory Kit (APGAC031).
Печатные платы и ПО
Ускорьте разработку по готовому дизайну
Заметили ошибку в работе сайта?
Скажите нам об этом