DM330013 (Microchip Technology Inc. )
ОписаниеThe Microstick for dsPIC33F and PIC24H devices is designed to provide designers with an easy to use, economical development environment for 16-bit dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers and PIC® Microcontrollers.
Microstick provides all you need to get started at a very low cost. It has an integrated programmer / debugger. It can be used stand-alone or plugged into a prototyping board for extremely flexible development. The device under test is socketed for easy change-out, and Microchip’s MPLAB® Integrated Development Environment supports Microstick. It has never been more affordable to get started with Microchip 16-bit devices!
- Low Cost 16-bit board – Priced at $24.99 at Microchip Direct
- Integrated USB programmer / debugger – No external debugger required
- USB Powered – Ease of use, No external power required
- Socketed dsPIC/PIC24 – Flexible, Easy device replacement
- 0.025” Pin headers – Enables plug-in to Breadboard with room for jumper wires
- Easy access to all device signals for probing
- Small size - Smaller than a stick of gum at 20 x76mm – Easily Portable
- On board debug LED, Utility LED and Reset Switch
- Free demo code