STM8L1526-EVAL, STM8L152 (STMicroelectronics)
The STM8L1526-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronic's STM8 core-based STM8L152C6 microcontroller.
The full range of hardware features on the board helps you evaluate all peripherals (motor control, USART, audio DAC, LCD, IR LED, IrDA, SPI Flash, microSD Card, temperature sensor and EEPROMвЂ¦ etc.) and develop your own applications.
Extension headers facilitate easy connection of a daughterboard or wrapping board for specific applications.
An ST-LINK is integrated on the board as the embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer.
- Three 5 V power supply options: power jack, ST-LINK USB connector or daughterboard
- Audio speaker and microphone connected to the DAC and ADC of the STM8L152C6
- 1 Gbyte or more SPI interface microSD CardTM
- 128 Mbit SPI serial Flash
- I2C compatible serial interface 64 Kbit EEPROM and SMBusTemperature sensor
- RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- Inductor motor control connector
- SWIM debug support, ST-LINK embedded
- 122x32 dot matrix LCD connected to the SPI interface of the STM8L152C6
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset and User button
- 4 color LEDs and one bicolor LED
- MCU consumption measurement circuit
- LCD glass 28 x 4 segments (7 digits alpha numeric) connected to the LCD driver inside the STM8L152C6
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wrapping board
- MCU voltage choice 3.3 V or adjustable from 1.65 V to 3.6 V
- STice connector footprint