STM3210C-SK/IAR, STM32F107 (STMicroelectronics)
The IAR KickStart Kitв„ў is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F105/107 ARM core-based microcontrollers.
The STM3210C-SK/IAR is a KickStart kit providing all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications including the KickStart development board with target microcontroller, the IAR J-Link in-circuit debugger/programmer (USB/JTAG) and IAR Embedded WorkBench for ARM (EWARM) integrated development environment with the KickStart edition of the IAR C/C++ compiler (output code up to 32 Kbytes), built-in Flash loader and sample projects for all device peripherals.
IAR KickStart kits are available for a full range of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- The IAR Embedded WorkBenchВ® for ARM (EWARM) software package with:
- KickStartв„ў C/C++ compiler for output of code up to 32 Kbytes
- VisualSTATEВ® code generator, 20-state version
- C-SPYВ® high-level language debugger
- Editor, linker and librarian tools
- Embedded J-Link in-circuit debugger/ programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG application interface
- Full-featured KickStart development board with target microcontroller