ATMEGA4809-XPRO, ATmega4809 (Microchip Technology Inc. )
The ATmega4809 Xplained Pro evaluation kit is a hardware platform for evaluating the ATmega4809 AVR® microcontroller (MCU).
Supported by the integrated development platform Atmel Studio, the kit provides easy access to the features of the ATmega4809 to fully understand how to integrate the device into a custom design.
The Xplained Pro MCU series evaluation kits include an on-board Embedded Debugger (EDBG), eliminating the need for external tools to program or debug the ATmega4809. The kit supports additional peripherals to extend the features of the board with Xplained Pro extension kits and MikroElektronika mikroBUS™ compatible click boards.
The ATmega4809-XPRO serve as the recommended evaluation kit for for ATmega4809, ATmega4808, ATmega3209 and ATmega3208 microcontrollers.
- ATmega4809 microcontroller
- Embedded Debugger
- USB interface
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power LED
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Programming and debugging of on-board ATmega4809 through UPDI
- Data Gateway Interface: SPI, I2C, four GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC)
- Fully level-shifted I/O connected to the ATmega4809
- Dual power supply
- Selectable 3.3 V and 5.0 V operation for the ATmega4809
- Digital I/O
- Two mechanical buttons (user and reset button)
- One yellow user LED
- Three Xplained Pro extension headers
- One MirkoElektronikamikroBUS™ socket
- 32.768kHz crystal
- For accurate timing and clock application, ~20 ppm
- 10-pin AVR Debug Connector with UPDI for external programmers and debuggers
- Supported with application examples in Atmel START
*Информация о ценах и сроках поставки носит информационный характер. Офертой является только выставленный счет.