DM240011, PIC24FJ256 (Microchip Technology Inc. )
ОписаниеThe PIC24F Starter Kit contains everything needed to begin exploring the high performance and versatility of the PIC24F microcontroller family. This inexpensive kit includes an integrated in-circuit debugger and programmer, USB device and host connectors, tri color LED, capacitive touch pad and an OLED display. Menu driven demonstration software supports data logging, thumb drive, and graphics applications to test the PIC24F MCU.
- Connect the USB cable from the PC to the demo board, and interact with the custom demo application.
- MPLAB Start Kit for the PIC24F demo support is now distributed as part of the Legacy Microchip Application Libraries(v2013-06-15) :Legacy MLA.The link to the Legacy libraries can also be found in the Documents/Software section below.
Once downloaded and installed, demos for this start kit include ‘PIC24F Starter Kit 1’ and nearly all USB related demo projects, please see the USB library release note for details.
Older software distribution can be found in our archives.
- Interactive, menu driven display using Parallel Master Port (PMP)
- Capacitive touch sensing with the Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU)
- Time and data display using the Real Time Clock and Calendar (RTCC)
- RGB LED Control with three PWMs and Peripheral Pin Select (PPS)
- USB Flash drive interface with USB embedded host peripheral
- Real-time data graphing using the ADC and display multi-tasking
- Real-time data capture using multi-tasking with USB embedded host
- Easy and inexpensive way to learn the PIC24F 16-bit MCU family
- Starter kit features the PIC24FJ256GB106 MCU with 256KB Flash
- Peripherals including CTMU for capacitive touch and USB OTG
- Integrated debugger
- Free MPLAB XC16 Compiler
*Информация о ценах и сроках поставки носит информационный характер. Офертой является только выставленный счет.