DM240001, PIC24FJ128 (Microchip Technology Inc. )
ОписаниеThe Explorer 16 Development Board is a low-cost modular development system for Microchip’s 16-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers. It supports devices from the PIC24, dsPIC and PIC32 families. A variety of families are supported with processor Plug-In Modules (PIMs) for easy device swapping. The board includes a PICtail Plus daughter card connector for expansion boards including USB, CAN, Ethernet, wireless, graphics and many more. Coupled with the MPLAB ICD 3 In Circuit Debugger or MPLAB REAL ICE, real-time emulation and debug facilities speed evaluation and prototyping of application circuitry.
Recommendation for Migration:
For 'New Designs' or advanced features requirement, migrate to refreshed and cost effective "Explorer 16/32 Development Board" with several new features. Offering backwards compatibility, the Explorer 16/32 development board facilitates seamless migration from Explorer 16 development board to the new platform.
For further details explore:
- Explorer 16/32 Development Kit (DM240001-3): Includes the main development board, PIC24FJ1024GB610 PIM and necessary USB cables
- Explorer 16/32 Development Board (DM240001-2): Includes the main development board
- Includesprocessor PIMs for both PIC24 and dsPIC families
- Alpha-numeric 16 x 2 LCD display
- Interfaces to MPLAB ICD 3, MPLAB REAL ICE and RS-232
- Includes Microchip's TC1047A high accuracy, analog output temperature sensor
- Expansion connector to access full devices pin-out and bread board prototyping area
- PICTailTMPlus connector for expansion boards
- Full documentation in download section below: user's guide, schematics