MCP73871DM-VPCC (Microchip Technology Inc. )
ОписаниеThe MCP73871 Demo Board with Voltage Proportional Current Control is designed to demonstrate Microchip's stand-alone linear Li-Ion battery charger with system power path and load sharing management control solution. The MCP73871 integrates the required elements to meet design challenges when developing new Li-Ion / Li-Polymer batteries powered products.
The MCP73871 Demo Board with Voltage Proportional Current Control is designed to deliver minimum 1.5A total current to system load and to a single cell Li-Ion battery at 4.2V preset voltage regulation (4.1V, 4.35V and 4.4V options are also available for MCP73871). The board has a dip switch helping to decides the input power source between AC-DC wall adapter and USB port (AC/USB) and control input current limits, enable charge timer and enable charging.
The MCP73871 Demo Board with Voltage Proportional Current Control comes with a factory preset low-battery indicator (LBO) when input is absent. The preset value is 3.2V and STAT1 LED (green) with turn ON if the battery voltage is below the threshold voltage.
- Integrated System Load Sharing
- Input Current Limit Control hardware selected (typical 1650 mA, USB-High
- Three LEDs to indicate charge status, low battery and power good signal
- Preset Li-Ion battery charge voltage: 4.2V ± 0.5%
- Temperature monitoring (is disabled by default)
- Factory preset 0.1C preconditioning current of deeply depleted cells
- Factory preset Safety Timer with Timer Enable feature
- Constant Current/Constant Voltage (CC/CV) charge algorithm
- Resistor programmed maximum charge current: 1A
- Resistor programmed termination set point: 100 mA
- Automatic Charge Termination
- Automatic Recharge
- Internal Thermal Regulation
В НАЛИЧИИ 2шт.
Уведомить о поступлении