DIL48/QFP100 ZIF STM32-4 (Elnec )
DIL48/QFP100 ZIF STM32-4 - Адаптер специализированный c ZIF колодкой для программирования МК STM32 в корпусе TQFP100. (70-2874)
- specialized adapter for STM32 microcontrollers in QFP100 package
- operating (mechanical) life of ZIF socket - 10,000 actuations
- supported from PG4UW software version 3.06e
- made in Slovakia
- Ord. no. 70-2874
- Socket ZIF QFP100, OpenTop type
- Bottom 2x24 pins, square, 0.6x0.6mm, rows spacing 600mil
- Class Specialized
- Subclass ST MCU
- Protect the contacts of adapter connectors and ZIF socket from contamination. Any dirt and/or fat on contacts may cause errors during programming.
- Usage of vacuum pick-up tool is expected for device handling.
- Proceed with care! Incorrect insertion of adapter in programmer ZIF socket or device in adapter ZIF socket may lead to programmed device damage.
- Insert adapter into programmer ZIF socket. If you are in doubts about orientation of the adapter in programmer ZIF socket, there is a rule of thumb - orientation of adapter name text is the same as orientation of the text on the top of programmer.
- Visually check the placement of adapter in programmer ZIF socket.
- Push the cover of adapter ZIF socket (the topmost movable part) to open the socket. Insert the device into adapter ZIF socket. Correct position of programmed device in adapter ZIF socket is indicated by picture near (usually on left above) the adapter ZIF socket. On that picture, reference corner of device (e.g. position of pin 1) is indicated by dot, by number 1, by bevelled corner or by any combination of mentioned. Then release adapter ZIF socket.
- Do not press on device while inserting it and/or releasing the cover.
- Visually check the placement of programmed device in adapter ZIF socket. If everything looks OK, the device is ready for programming.
- To take out the device from adapter, push the cover of adapter ZIF socket and remove the device.
- When you finish the work with adapter, remove it from programmer ZIF socket.
- Operating conditions: temperature 5°C ÷ 40°C (41°F ÷ 104°F), humidity 20% ÷ 80% non-condensing.
29 июня 2017 года компания ELNEC анонсировала новую версию управляющего программного обеспечения PG4UW для линейки своих программаторов.