MAXM17516EVKIT# (Maxim Integrated )
The MAXM17516 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the typical 6A application circuit of the MAXM17516. The MAXM17516 is a fixed-frequency, integrated inductor, step-down power module for low-voltage, low-power applications.
The EV kit provides a 1.5V output voltage from a 2.4V to 5.5V input range and delivers up to 6A output current while achieving greater than 90.6% efficiency. The EV kit operates at 1MHz switching frequency and has superior line and load-transient response. The EV kit also allows the evaluation of other adjustable output voltages from 0.75V to 1.8V by changing resistors R1 and R2.
- High-Integration Solution/Integrated Shielded Inductor
- 2.4V to 5.5V Input Range
- Configured for 1.5V Output Voltage
- Adjustable Output-Voltage Range (0.75V to 1.8V)
- 6A Output Current
- 90.6% Efficiency (VIN = 3.3V, VOUT = 1.5V at 1.79A)
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Enable Input
- Power-Good Output Indicator (POK)
- Low-Profile, Surface-Mount Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested