MAX1522EVKIT (Maxim Integrated )
ОписаниеThe MAX1522 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that contains two separate step-up switching controller circuits. The first circuit (left side) utilizes the MAX1524, is configured for +5V output, and can deliver up to 1A of current. The MAX1524 supply pin is bootstrapped to the output. The second circuit (right side) utilizes the MAX1522, is configured for +12V output, and can deliver up to 200mA of current with the input voltage as low as +2.7V.
The MAX1522 and MAX1524 feature soft-start and fault-detect. The EV kit allows the user to set the on-time of the N-channel MOSFETs to either 0.5µs or 3µs.
- Input Voltage
- +1.5V to +5.5V (Left Side, BOOTSTRAPPED)
- +2.5V to +5.5V (Right Side, NON-BOOTSTRAPPED)
- Output Voltage
- +5V Output up to 1A (Left Side)
- +12V Output up to 200mA (Right Side)
- No Current-Sense Resistor
- Soft-Start Limits Inrush Current
- Selectable Maximum Duty Cycle (45% or 80%)
- Adjustable Output Voltages
- 1µA (max) Shutdown Current
- Switching Frequency Up to 1MHz
- Fully Assembled and Tested