MAX15062AEVKIT# (Maxim Integrated )
The MAX15062A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX15062A 60V, 300mA ultra-small, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down converter. The EV kit operates over a wide 4.5V to 60V input voltage range, and provides up to 300mA at the preset 3.3V output. The device features undervoltage lockout, overcurrent protection, and thermal shutdown. The EV kit switches at a fixed frequency of 500kHz, and delivers a peak efficiency of 90% with the supplied components.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX15062AATA+ in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) lead(Pb)-free/RoHS-compliant TDFN package.
- 4.5V to 60V Input Voltage Range
- 3.3V Output, 300mA Continuous Current
- Internal Compensation
- EN/UVLO for On/Off Control and Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- 90% Peak Efficiency
- 500kHz Fixed-Frequency PWM Operation
- PFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Hiccup Mode Overcurrent Protection
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Thermal Shutdown
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested