The MAX44251 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX44251 dual low-power, low-drift operational amplifier (op amp) in an 8-pin SOT23 package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. Low power, low drift, input offset voltage, and rail-to-rail input/output stages make this device ideal for applications requiring ultra-low noise and DC precision. The component pads accommodate 0805 packages, making them easy to solder and replace. The EV kit comes with a MAX44251AKA+ installed.
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs/Outputs
- Accomodates Easy-to-Use 0805 Components
- 2.7V to 20V Power-Supply Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested