The C2000 Experimenter Kits from Texas Instruments are ideal products for OEMs to use for initial device exploration and testing. The Piccolo Experimenter Kit has a docking station that features on board USB JTAG emulation, access to all controlCARD signals, breadboard areas and RS-232 and JTAG connectors. Each kit contains a 28035 controlCARD. The controlCARD is a complete board level module that utilizes and industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profiles single-board controller solution. Kit is complete with Code Composer Studioв„ў IDE v3.3 C28xв„ў Free 32K Byte Version and USB cable. C2000 applications software with example code and full hardware details also available.
TMS320F28035 "Piccolo" Microcontroller controlCARD
- Small form factor - 9cm x 2.5cm
- Standard 100-pin DIMM interface
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at DIMM interface
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation