The MAX1623 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a preset 3.3V output voltage from a +4.5V to +5.5V input source. It delivers up to 3A output current with greater than 90% efficiency.
The MAX1623 is a step-down switching regulator with synchronous rectification that includes two low-on-resistance 0.1Ω (max), 3A MOSFET power switches. It features a resistor-programmable fixed off-time as well as current-mode operation for superior load- and line-transient response.
The MAX1623 EV kit can also be used to evaluate other output voltages besides 3.3V by changing RTOFF
and the feedback resistors R1 and R2 located on the bottom of the board.
- +4.5V to +5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Output Voltage
- 3.3V Preset
- 1.1V to 3.8V Adjustable (optional resistor-divider)
- Guaranteed 3A Output Current
- 94% Efficiency (VIN = 5V, VOUT = 3.3V at IOUT = 2A)
- Internal 3A, 0.1Ω (max) MOSFET Switches
- Up to 350kHz Switching Frequency
- Thermal Shutdown at Tj = +145°C
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested