ОписаниеThis kit is no longer for sale. For a replacement, consider the MPLAB ICD 3 and the Explorer 16/32 board.
This kit is a complete set of tools for application development for Microchips PIC24, dsPIC, and PIC32 families. It includes the popular Explorer 16 Development Board and processor Plug-In Modules for the PIC24FJ128GA010 and dsPIC33FJ256GP710 families for easy device swapping. Many other PIMs are available to support other families. The kit includes the MPLAB ICD3 for easy device programming and debugging. A 9V universal power supply is also included in this bundle to power the Explorer 16 Board. Coupled with the MPLAB ICD 3 In Circuit Debugger or MPLAB REAL ICE, real-time emulation and debug facilities speed evaluation and prototyping of application circuitry. Each component of the kit can be purchased separately too.
- Includes processor PIMs for both PIC24 and dsPIC families
- Alpha-numeric 16 x 2 LCD display
- Interfaces to MPLAB ICD 3, MPLAB REAL ICE and RS-232
- Includes Microchip's TC1047A high accuracy, analog output temperature sensor
- Expansion connector to access full devices pin-out and bread board prototyping area
- PICTailTM Plus connector for expansion boards
- MPLAB ICD3 In-Circuit Debugger
- 9V Universal Power Supply