The MAX16825 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates a high-voltage, 3-channel, linear high-brightness LED (HB LED) driver using the MAX16825 IC. This EV kit is configured to supply an LED current of 100mA per channel and operates from a 0.5A, 6.5V to 28V rated power supply. The MAX16825 EV kit uses a standard 4-wire SPI™ interface for independently controlling each of the three LED channels. The MAX16825 EV kit also integrates a USB-to-SPI interface circuit based on Maxim's MAXQ2000 microcontroller. The EV kit includes Windows 2000/XP/Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX16825. The EV kit can also interface with a user-supplied SPI circuit for stand-alone operation.
- Operates from a 6.5V to 28V, 0.5A Supply
- 3 Channels for Driving High-Brightness LEDs
- 100mA LED Current per Channel
- Evaluates a Stand-Alone 4-Wire SPI Interface
- USB-PC Interface (Cable Included)
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested