The Fast 100Mbps Ethernet PICtailTM Plus Daughter Board provides a cost-effective method of evaluating and developing Ethernet applications with Microchip’s Standalone Ethernet Controllers. The board is designed for development flexibility, and has a form factor for use with 8/16/32 bit development boards. The development board is populated with Microchip’s 64-Pin ENC624J600 Ethernet controller which interfaces to the RJ-45 Ethernet connector with integrated magnetic. When used in conjunction with the Microchip TCP/IP stack (free download below) the Fast 100Mbps Ethernet PICtailTM Plus daughter board allows a developer to connect any Microchip MCU product to the Internet.
- ENC624J600 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3 Compliant
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
- RJ-45 Female Ethernet Connector
- PICtailTM Plus and PICtailTM compatible
- SPI and Parallel interfaces
- Plug in compatible with the Explorer 16 Development Board (DM240001), PIC18 Explorer Board (DM183032), PIC32 Starter Kit (DM320001) and PICDEM.netTM 2 Development Board (DM163024)