The MAX9768 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX9768 mono 10W Class D speaker amplifier with volume control. The MAX9768 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9768.
The MAX9768 evaluation system (EV system) consists of the MAX9768 EV kit and a companion CMAXQUSB serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB interface board allows a PC to control an I²C interface using its USB port. Order the MAX9768 EV system (MAX9768EVCMAXQU+) for a complete PC-based evaluation of the MAX9768. Order the MAX9768 EV kit (MAX9768EVKIT+) if you already have a MAX9768-compatible serial interface.
- Fully Tested PCB
- 10W Output into 8Ω Load at 13V Power Supply
- Bridge-Tied Load (BTL) Output and Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Dual Mode™ Volume Control: Analog or I²C
- Dual Modulation Schemes: Fixed Frequency and Spread Spectrum
- Shut-Down Mode and Speaker Mute Mode
- On-Board LDO for Low-Voltage Analog Power Supply
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- EV System Includes USB Connectivity