ViewTPS40200EVM-001 TPS40200EVM-001 is designed to operate with an 8V to 16V input and to produce a regulated 3.3V output with a load current from 0.125A to 2.5A. The TPS40200EVM-001 demonstrates the use of the TPS40200 in a typical buck converter application. The board sacrifices some packing density to provide ample test points for module evaluation. This EVM can be modified to support output voltages from 0.7V to 5V by changing a single feedback resistor. The TPS40200EVM-001 has been built to the sample application as described in the Application Information section of the TPS40200 data sheet (SLUS659).
- 8V to 16V input range
- 3.3V output, adjustable with single feedback resistor
- 0.125A to 2.5A steady-state output current
- 300kHz switching frequency
- Single P-channel MOSFET and single rectifier
- Two-layer, 1.4inch x 2.12inch, surface-mount design with all components on one side
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms and noninvasive loop response testing