The MAX2045/MAX2046/MAX2047 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify evaluation of the MAX2045/MAX2046/MAX2047 vector multipliers. Each kit enables testing of the device's RF performance and requires no additional support circuitry. The EV kit input and output use SMA connectors and baluns (for single-ended-to-differential conversions) to facilitate the connection to RF test equipment.
Each EV kit is assembled with either the MAX2045, MAX2046, or MAX2047 and incorporates all matching components optimized for the corresponding band of frequency operation.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2045/MAX2046/ MAX2047
- +4.75V to +5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- Include RF Input and Output Matching
- 2040MHz to 2240MHz (MAX2045)
- 1740MHz to 2060MHz (MAX2046)
- 790MHz to 1005MHz (MAX2047)
- Configurable for Current-Control Mode and Single-Ended and Differential Voltage-Control Mode
- Fully Assembled and Tested