The MAX4001 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that evaluates the MAX4001 RF-detecting controller in a 9-bump chip-scale package (UCSP™). The MAX4001 EV kit includes on-board shutdown control as well as quasi-measurement mode circuitry to provide an easy method to evaluate the MAX4001. The RF input utilizes a 50Ω SMA connector for convenient connection to test equipment. The MAX4001 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4000 and MAX4002 RF-detecting controllers.
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 50Ω SMA Connector on RF Input
- Low-Profile Design (0.65mm, max)
- On-Board Quasi-Measurement Mode Circuitry
- On-Board Shutdown Control
- Ultra-Compact Solution
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board