The MAX3421 evaluation kit-1 (EV kit-1) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX3421E USB peripheral controller with SPI interface. The EV kit contains both a MAX3421E USB host & peripheral controller and a MAX3420E USB peripheral controller for user evaluation and development. Connector J4 is wired to plug into a Keil MCB2130 development board, which contains a Philips ARM controller (LPC2318). The design uses two separate SPI ports to provide independent operation of the two USB controllers (MAX3421E and MAX3420E).
The MAX3421 EV kit-1 adds USB functionality to any microcontroller, microprocessor, DSP, CPLD, FPGA, or ASIC with an SPI master interface, or five GPIO lines.
The EV kit-1 board comes with the MAX3421EEHJ+ and MAX3420EECJ+ installed.
- Ideal USB Training and Debugging System
- Mates to Keil MCB2130 Development Board
- Can Be Wired into User Systems
- MAX3421E Can Be Used as USB Host or Peripheral
- MAX3420E Provided On-Board as a Test Peripheral
- MAX3420E Can be Used to Develop USB Peripheral Code