The MAX2306/MAX2308/MAX2309 evaluation kits (EV kits) simplify testing of the MAX2306/MAX2308/ MAX2309 IF receivers. These kits allow evaluation of the devices' variable-gain amplifier (VGA), I/Q demodulator, dual-band voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), synthesizer, 3-wire programming interface, and power-management features.
The EV kits provide 50Ω SMA connectors for all signal inputs and outputs. A varactor-based tank circuit is provided for the on-chip VCO and can be tuned by a potentiometer or an external voltage or phase-locked with the on-chip phase-locked loop (PLL).
- Dual Oscillators (MAX2306)
- On-Board PLL Synthesizer
- 3-Wire Interface
- Single-Ended or Differential Baseband Outputs
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- SMA Connectors on All Signal Ports
- PC Control Software (available at www.maximintegrated.com)