The X-NUCLEO-IHM09M1 is a motor control connector expansion board for STM32 Nucleo. It provides an easy way to evaluate motor control solutions for three-phase motors by adapting the STM32 Nucleo board with an external ST motor control power board, thanks to ST morpho and motor control connector. The 34-pin motor control connector is compatible with all major ST motor control power boards, requiring an external digital section (MCU) to drive a three-phase motor. The DAC connector supports user code development and testing with easy access to the MCU peripherals. A LED is available for fault condition signaling or status indication.
- ST motor control connector (34 pins) compatible with major ST motor control power boards
- STM32 Nucleo support, thanks to ST morpho connectors
- Compatible with six-step and FOC motor control firmware library by ST
- Debug connector for DAC, GPIOs, etc.
- Fully populated board conception with test points
- LED for fault condition or status indication
- Potentiometer available (i.e. for speed reference)
- RoHS compliant