The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is a bipolar stepper motor driver expansion board based on the L6208 driver for bipolar stepper motors. It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for driving bipolar stepper motors in STM32 Nucleo projects. The X-NUCLEO-IHM05A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector, and supports the addition of other STM32 expansion boards with a single STM32 Nucleo board. The user can also mount the ST Morpho connector.
- Voltage range: 8 V to 50 V
- Phase current: up to 2.8 A r.m.s.
- Dual independent PWM current controllers
- Fast and slow decay mode selection
- Decoding logic for stepper motors, full and half step drives
- Overcurrent protection
- Thermal protection shuntdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant