The MAX7360 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX7360 I²C-interfaced low-EMI key-switch controller and 8 LED drivers/GPIO with integrated ESD protection. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX7360.
The MAX7360 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX7360EWX+ installed.
- Wide 1.6V to 3.3V Supply Range
- 36-Bump WLP Package
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Optional GPO Output LEDs (COL2–COL7)
- RGB LED Output (PORT1, PORT2, PORT3)
- White LEDs (PORT0) (Requires External VH Supply)
- LED Output (PORT4)
- Rotary Encoder (PORT6, PORT7)
- I²C Interface Terminals
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested