The C2000 controlCARDs from Texas Instruments are ideal products for initial software development and short run builds for system prototypes, test stands, and many other projects that require easy access to high-performance controllers. The controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize an industry-standard DIMM form factor to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. C2000 controlCARDs typically use the DIM100 connector footprint providing access to the analog and digital I/Os of the C2000 MCU, while likewise providing a standard for easy interchange of C2000 MCUs in an application. All software, documentation, and hardware documents can be accessed by installing controlSUITE software.
- Piccolo TMS320F28069U MCU
- Isolated USB JTAG Interface (XDS100v1)
- Standard 100-pin DIMM Interface
- Analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals at DIMM interface
- Single 5V power rail for full operation