Реле, разъемы, электромеханика - Решения
- Chip Manager software allows viewing and changing register values
- Graphing of any register
- Headers for connecting a remote diode or CPU/GPU thermal diode
- Resistance Error Correction verification
- Autonomous register loading via included EEPROM (EMC2101-R only)
- USB communications to evaluation board
- An external SMBus master may also be used via jumper settings
The ATmega256RFR2 Xplained Pro starter kit is ideal for evaluation and prototyping with the ATmega256RFR2 microcontroller. The ATmega256RFR2 Xplained Pro board is available as an evaluation kit or starter kit. Extension boards can also be individually purchased.
If all you need is just the MCU evaluation board, the ATmega256RFR2-XPRO evaluation kit is available and does not include extension boards.
- ATmega256RFR2 microcontroller
- One mechanical reset button
- One mechanical user pushbutton - Wake-up, bootloader entry or general purpose
- One yellow user LED
- 32.768kHz crystal
- 16MHz crystal
- 5 Xplained Pro extension headers (2 headers are duplicates)
- Antenna diversity - Ceramic RF antenna and SMA connector for external antenna
- Temperature sensor
- Embedded debugger
- Auto-ID for board identification in Atmel Studio
- One yellow status LED
- One green board power LED
- Symbolic debug of complex data types including scope information
- Data Gateway Interface: SPI, TWI, 4 GPIOs
- Virtual COM port (CDC).
- USB powered
- Supported with application examples in Atmel Software Framework
- Програмное обеспечение
- Топология платы
Linear LED dimming can be achieved either by adjusting the on-board potentiometer, RA1, or by adjusting the voltage at the LD pin. In addition, PWM dimming can be achieved with a user-applied TTL-level, low frequency, pulse-width-modulated square wave signal between JP1-1 (GND) and JP1-2 (connected to the PWMD pin of the CPC9909).
- Топология платы
The ADT7470 evaluation board is a multi-functional board which includes fan control and monitoring functions in addition to temperature sensing using on board TMP05's. All I/O functionality of the ADT7470 can be exercised without using any external components.
Please note: This Evaluation software does not run on Windows 8 or Windows 10 (USB driver is non-compliant with OS >Windows 7).
- On-board and remote temperature sensing
- On-board and remote fan control
- No calibration necessary
- Programmable over/under temperature limits
- USB serial interface
- Supports SMBus Alert
- 3 V to 5.5 V supply
- 16-lead QSOP
The EVAL-L9958 is the simplest solution to evaluate L9958 functionalities providing all the inputs and outputs capabilities necessary to drive DC or Stepper motors and monitor diagnostic functions.
L9958 is fully integrated motor driver for DC and stepper motors used in safety critical applications and under extreme environmental conditions . It can operate from 4 Vmin to 28 Vmax delivering to the load up to 8.6A. The current regulation threshold can be set by SPI from 2.5A to 8.6A (Typ.) in 4 steps.Detailed failure diagnostics on each channel is provided via SPI: short circuit to battery, short circuit to ground, short circuit overload, over temperature. Open-load can be detected in ON condition, for the widest application ranges. The EVAL-L9958 board is suitable for both beginners and expert users working in standalone mode connected with any control system or combined with all SPC5 Discovery+ boards though a computer graphic interface or though embedded application examples.The board is compatible with both 5 V and 3.3 V control systems
- Wide supply voltage range (VBatt): 4 V ÷ 28 V
- Current regulation threshold set by SPI: 4 levels from 2.5 A to 8.6 A (Typ.)
- Device controlled and programmed via SPI Diagnostic functions accessible via SPI:
- short circuit to battery
- short circuit to ground
- short circuit overload
- over temperature
- open load
- On board 5V, 1.5A Voltage regulator
- 2 LEDs for monitoring VBatt and EN signal
- Input signal connector compatible with the SPC5 Discovery+ boards
- Possibility to connect the board to microcontroller boards by a simple adaptor or by wires
- Test points to monitoring both input signals (SPI, PWM, EN) and outputs
- Possibility to hardware setup EN, DI and DIR by jumpers
- No heat-sink is required
Devices for evaluation on the board must be ordered separately.
MAXREFDES132# provides a convenient platform for interfacing with 1-Wire® devices, 1-Wire Evaluation Kits (EV kits), and iButton® devices using the DS2484 I2C-to-1-Wire master, or a bit-bang master on D2 of the Arduino form-factor pinout.
- DS2484 1-Wire master
- F5 iButton socket
- 6P6C RJ-11 jack
- mbed.org library and Arduino libraries
- ArduinoВ® shield form factor
- Топология платы
The USB-EA emulator allows downloading of code to the ADuC83x and ADuC84x family of parts via the EA pin. It enables debugging of parts and can be used with the applicable ADI downloader tools. The USB-EA emulator is connected between the EA pin of the ADuC8xx part and a USB port of a PC with these tools installed. This provides an alternative to debugging via the UART.
This adaptor is for use on devices with I2C or LIN download capability. It can be used for download, debug and general purpose communication via I2C or LIN. It enables debugging of parts and can be used with the applicable ADI downloaders. For devices with UART download capability, use EVAL-ADUC-CABLE1.
- Топология платы
*Информация о ценах и сроках поставки носит информационный характер. Офертой является только выставленный счет.