Прочие пассивные компоненты - Решения
The EV kit also includes the MAX3202E, a dual-channel ESD protection array for complete line protection.
- Supply Voltage Ranges
- VL: 1.62V to 3.2V
- VCC: 2.2V to 3.6V
- ±15kV ESD Protection on I/O VCC Lines
- SD Memory Card and General-Purpose Interface Connections
- 100Mbps Guaranteed Data Rates
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1308 EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX1308 with an external system clock. In this mode, the 68HC16MOD-16WIDE board cannot be used and the user must supply a parallel interface.
The EV kit comes with the MAX1308ECM installed. To evaluate the pin-compatible MAX1304ECM-MAX1307ECM and MAX1309ECM-MAX1315ECM, contact the factory for free samples.
- Proven PCB Layout
- Buffers on All Input Channels
- Headers to Connect EV System to Logic Analyzer
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows® 98/2000/XP with RS-232/COM Port
- EV Kit Software Supports Windows 2000/XP with USB Port
Go-IO is an Industrial-Internet-of-Things (IIoT) reference design designed for rapid prototyping and development of configurable industrial-control systems. Typical end applications include Industry 4.0 driven process automation for building automation for intelligent buildings, smart sensors, reconfigurable industrial control systems, and robotics. All these industrial applications require a high performance, robust, configurable solution, which Go-IO provides using a modular approach. These systems are enabled by highly integrated ICs from Maxim Integrated, delivering new levels of performance while delivering lower power dissipation in tiny footprints.
Go-IO has four different boards. The different configurations provide a varying mix of type of I/O channels and communication interfaces to target different end applications.
Design files, firmware, and software can be found on the Design Resources tab. The boards are also available for purchase.
- 8 Channels Isolated Digital Input
- 4 Channels Isolated 1.2A Digital Output with Safe/Fast Demag
- 4-Port IO-Link® Master version 1.1 compliant with TMG IO-Link Master Stack
- 1 Isolated Power and RS-485 COM port, full duplex to 25Mbps data rate
- Топология платы
This clicker 2 is powered by CEC1302, a 32-bit ARM®-Cortex® MCU that integrates a cryptographic engine that provides high level security features.
The CEC1302 provides support for loading code from the private or shared SPI flash device on a VCC1 power-on. Before executing the CEC1302 code loaded from a SPI Flash Device, the CEC1302 validates the code using a digital signature encoded according to PKCS #1. The signature uses RSA-2048 encryption and SHA-256 hashing. This provides automated detection of invalid code that may be a result of malicious or accidental corruption. It occurs before each boot of the host processor, thereby ensuring a hardware based root of trust not easily thwarted via physical replacement attack.
clicker 2 for CEC1302 (MIKROE-1969), by MikroElektronika, is the big brother of CEC1302 Clicker (MIKROE-1970). Boasting not one, but two mikroBUS host sockets, this starter development kit brings click board connectivity to the 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CEC1302 microcontroller, with its integrated cryptographic engine. Connect the desired click board to enhance it with endless features. It's preprogrammed with a fast USB HID bootloader. Use it to upload your firmware and clicker will become a working device. This board features all you need to get started: 32-bit CEC1302 microcontroller, USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button, mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
- Authentication with public key algorithms (RSA-2048)
- Integrity with Secure Hash Algorithms (SHA-1, SHA-256)
- Privacy with symmetric encryption (AES)
- Entropy with true Random Number Generator
- CEC1302 has 128 KB SRAM, 32 KB boot ROM, and runs at 48MHz.
*Информация о ценах и сроках поставки носит информационный характер. Офертой является только выставленный счет.