AC/DC источники питания - Решения
Power supply and PIMs (Plug-in Modules) are not included. See recommended add-ons below
- 12V power Supply (PS0019) or9V power supply (AC002014)
- MCP2003B click LIN Transceiver
- MCP25625 click CAN Controller with integrated Transceiver
- Microchip PIM (Plug-in Module) boards.
Read the Automotive Networking Development Board User’s Manual (download section of this page)
Download the free development tool MPLAB X IDE
Download the suitable MPLAB XC Compiler
Download and unzip the appropriate firmware demo code (download section of this page)
• 100-pin PIM header, supports 8bit, 16bit, and 32bit compatible 100 pin PIMs
• Breakout area on the board that brings out the PIM pins to allow a variety of configurations for development or debugging.
• A power switch that allows either 3.3v or 5v supply for the MCU on the PIM.
• Four Mikrobus™ sockets to support hundreds of MikroElectronika Click™ add-on boards to allow a variety of CAN, CAN-FD, or LIN network configurations.
• Multiple input clock options
• Edge connector for PICtail™ Plus card compatibility
• Standard 6-wire In-Circuit Debugger (ICD) connector for MPLAB ICD programmer/debugger module
• Allows direct 7-30V input DC power to provide regulated +3.3V and +5V output to the entire board
• User interface options include analog potentiometer and physical switches
Note that this Board DOES NOT come with any PIMs or Power Supply. The user will need to purchase these separately as needed.
The STEVAL–LLL004V1 is a digitally controlled constant current LED driver. The PFC stage and the two DC-DC converters are designed to work in transition mode to optimize efficiency.
The LED driver can deliver 75 W output power. It can dim the LEDs down to 0.5% of the maximum brightness level through both analog and digital approaches. The operation is flicker free across the entire dimming range using either of the dimming techniques. The board features high efficiency, a power factor almost equal to one, and a low THD percentage across wide input voltage and load conditions, thanks to the high performance ST power products and the advanced algorithms running on the 32-bit STM32F0 microcontroller.
*Информация о ценах и сроках поставки носит информационный характер. Офертой является только выставленный счет.