PIC32 USB Starter Kit II(DM320003-2)The PIC32 USB Starter Kit II provides the easiest and lowest cost method to experience the USB and CAN functionality of the PIC32 microcontrollers. The board contains an on-board programming/debugger, standard A USB and micro A/B connectors, and an expansion header compatible with the PIC32 Starter Kit and expansion board such as I/O Expansion Board (DM320002) or for prototyping your own. Users can develop CAN applications using I/O expansion board (DM320002). The board contains everything needed to develop USB embedded host/device/OTG applications by combining this board with Microchip's free USB software.
The USB Starter Kit II has the same form factor and expansion connector as other PIC32 Starter Kits.
- Free MPLAB IDE v8.41 or newer
- Free MPLAB C32 C Compiler with no code size limit
- Example project files for HID-class device mode, MSD-class host mode (see note below), CDC-class device mode. Additional projects will be available in the future.
- Integrated programmer - all you need is the included USB Cable
- Program and verify a full 512k image in under 9 seconds
- Integrated debugger - all you need is the included USB cable
- Full C source based debugging in MPLAB IDE
- PIC32 running at 80 MHz with 512K Flash, 128K RAM, 8 ch. DMA + 4 ch. DMA dedicated to USB and CAN
- USB powered board
- USB connectors, user switches, and LEDs
- Expansion connector enables addition of Microchip's PIC32 expansion board or create your own
- Majority of MCU signals are present on the connector [Hirose: FX10A-120P/12-SV1(71)]
DEVELOP. PROGRAM. RUN.