Graphics PIC24FJ256DA210 Development Board(DM240312)The PIC24FJ256DA210 Development Board is a low cost and efficient development board to evaluate the features and performance of the PIC24FJ256DA210 with integrated graphics, mTouch™ and USB. This board is an ideal platform for developing graphical human interface applications.
The development board requires a display board to complete the 2-board setup. It has a Microchip display connector V1, and allows developers to match with any of the listed 3.2”, 4.3” TFT display, or the graphics prototype board available by Microchip.
- 3.2” 320x240 Truly TFT Display Board (AC164127-4)
- 4.3” 480x272 Powertip TFT Display Board (AC164127-6)
- Display Prototype Board (AC164139)
Microchip also offers the PIC24FJ256DA210 development kit (DV164039) option which includes the board, 3.2” TFT Sisplay, Graphics Display Prototype Board, and MPLAB ICD-3 Emulator and Debugger.
- PIC24FJ256DA210 16-bit microcontroller
- Capacitive touch pads and switches
- Microchip display connector V1
- USB connectors (embedded host/device/OTG)
- PICtail™ Plus Modular expansion slot
- RS-232 serial port and associated hardware
- Debug connectors supporting MPLAB ICD-3, MPLAB REAL ICE and MPLAB PICkit-3
Тесты и Инструкции
Протестируйте плату по готовым тестам