Proximity sensing with wide field-of-view (FoV) is getting more and more popular and important for people detection in many applications. This reference design uses optical time-of-flight (ToF) techniques to build small and cost-effective proximity sensor systems. A single proximity and distance sensor AFE (OPT3101) with three external NIR LEDs, and one photodiode covers a total 120° wide FoV and outputs accurate distance of people activity.
- 3 NIR emitters support up to 3 zones of detection with a single OPT3101
- Total system field-of-view (FoV) of 120° is covered by three LED emitters and one photodiode
- Detection range up to 1.5 meters without lens
- Adaptive HDR allows measurement insensitive to object color and reflectivity and supports operation under high ambient condition (outdoor and indoor conditions)
- Proximity sensing and direct distance measurement output with accuracy of ±10%
- Exempt group lamp classification LED as emitter
- Програмное обеспечение
- Топология платы
This reference design enables human-machine interface scenarios with an LED ring that utilizes two LP5024 LED drivers to create vivid lighting patterns. Design helps to resolve common challenges for end equipment with complicated lighting patterns and constant voltage supply. This design can also adjust LP5024 brightness with analog dimming without impacting the lighting pattern contrast ratio on dynamic ambient light sense.
- Vivid lighting patterns with 12-Bit, 29-kHz PWM dimming through an I2C interface
- Ultra-Low standby current down to 10 μA with automatic power saving mode
- Programmable banks (R/G/B) for easy software control of each color
- Dynamically adjusts brightness on ambient light sense
- Топология платы