DM990004 (Microchip Technology Inc. )
ОписаниеThe DM990004 : IoT Ethernet Kit powered by AWS IoT uses an Ethernet LAN8740A which features deterministic loop back delay, assuring real-time system performance as well as cable diagnostics which reduce network installation costs.The kit is controlled by a PIC32MZ EF 32-bit micro-controller that offers 2MB Flash and provides plenty of memory space for your application and provides a smooth user experience with a preloaded firmware allowing the communication with AWS IoT. Additionally, the kit makes use of MPLAB®Harmony, FreeRTOS™, WolfMQTT.The security is addressed using WolfSSL features. The wolfSSL embedded SSL library is a lightweight, portable, C-language-based SSL/TLS library targeted at IoT, embedded, and RTOS environments primarily because of its size, speed, and feature set.
The connection to the Cloud is achieved leveraging theAWS IoT service. AWS IoT is a managed cloud platform that lets connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices. AWS IoT can support billions of devices and trillions of messages, and can process and route those messages to AWS endpoints and to other devices reliably and securely. With AWS IoT, your applications can keep track of and communicate with all your devices, all the time, even when they aren’t connected.
Regarding the sensors, hundreds of different sensors can be plugged into the MikroElektronka mikroBUS™ footprint allowing for prototyping a large variety of IoT proof-of-concepts. The sensors will have to be purchased separately at www.mikroe.com
- Connect your PIC32MZ EF to AWS IoT and start prototyping your IoT solution from sensor to Cloud
- Use a stable connection benefiting from the Ethernet LAN8740A port
- Setup an AWS IoT account to work with the IoT Ethernet Kit
- Reduce your time to market by leveraging the firmware as a base for your IoT solution and add your code to address the targeted use cases.
- Use the board design as a foundation to your solution
- Customize the Insight on Things Desktop Application to achieve your prototyping goals
- Developed as a prototyping kit for industrial Ethernet environments ?
- Easy setup out of the box with your own AWS account
- JSON-based data payload ?
- MPLAB Harmony: integrated software framework ?
НЕТ В НАЛИЧИИ
Уведомить о поступлении
*Информация о ценах и сроках поставки носит информационный характер. Офертой является только выставленный счет.